Innovative, Australian Designed hard top & lockable cabin door 'Coast Tourer Edition' new release models
“The market was looking for legally trailerable fisher/cruiser hybrid boat models, with well-appointed cabin’s for overnighting, sliding lockable cabin doors mid ship, which provide protection from the elements and valuables. As well as a large rear wet cockpit area for entertaining or fishing and the reliability of an outboard which can be simply trimmed up at the end of the day on a pontoon or flushed on its trailer. Ensuring a lower cost of ownership for users to enjoy long term. The new Coast Tourer Edition SL’s, tick all these boxes and more.”
Steve Whittley, Design Director, Whittley Marine Group
Three models to choose from, and two configuration options, set your Coast Tourer up to meet your needs
Why choose a sliding cabin door and hard top Coast Tourer edition?
1. Seamless join hard top with full length screen, for protection from the elements with the removal of water
leaks from canopy clears and maximized visability.
2. Sliding lockable cabin door option, mid ship to create an enclosed front cabin, wish a sliding cabin door which can be closed and locked for tackle storage and removal from the elements.
3. Yamaha Outboard power options, for ease of maintenance and trim up and forget approach to engine maintenance.
4. Unique 23 degree off shore hull design, designed for the Australian ocean going environment, produced right here in Australia.
5. Legally trailerable, under the legal towing limit of 2.5 meters, for a tow anywhere, anytime approach to trailering, with suitable tow vehicle.
6. Large rear fishing work area’s, over the competition with maximum fishing area in the rear cockpit of the boat. For a wash and forget rear wet cockpit, to tackle the big fish or option with a rear lounge and table. With new flat back rear transom.
7. Walk around side decks, for ease of access to the front of the boat and for docking.
8. Unique rear facing seating, which lifts up to offer large under seat storage options.
9. Moulded rear swim platforms into the deck, which are not bolted on as an after thought, ensuring strength and confidence when climbing onto the rear of the boat.
Coast Tourer Features
SLIDING CABIN DOOR FEATURES
✓ Sliding Cabin Door
✓ Protection In Front Cabin
✓ Lockable, Secure Your Belongings
✓ Provides Large Rear Wet Deck Area
✓ No Clears To Maintain
✓ Toughened Glass
HARD TOP FEATURES
✓ Fibreglass Moulded Hard Top
✓ S/S Pack Rack &dscreen
✓ Sliding Side Windows
✓ S/S Grab Handles
✓ Provision For Mounting Radio’s
SL 20 HT lockable cabin door coast tourer edition BMT available from $83,799
SL 22 HT lockable cabin door coast tourer edition BMT available from $112,599
SL 25 HT lockable cabin door coast tourer edition BTM available from $149,990
Proudly Australian designed, built and supported. Legally trailerable, tow anywhere anytime!
For more information, click here to locate your closest authorised Whittley Dealer.