The good times roll on at Whittley Marine17-Jun-2014
The good times roll on at Whittley Marine
Whittley Marine Try-Drive Day comes to town
Whittley Marine would like to extend a personal invitation to join us at Patterson Lakes Marina on Saturday June 21 and Sunday June 22 for a fun filled day afloat.
We’ll have 10 boats on display with most available for a run out on Port Phillip Bay.
The boats that await you include:
- Our flagship CR2800, the largest legally trailerable cruiser to grace our waterways.
- The feature-packed CR2600 Essence, a waver-piercing caravan boasting 360° waterfront views…365 days a year.
- The CR2380, a gorgeous pocket cruiser with an amazingly capable hull.
- The CR2180 and CR2080, compact and comfortable weekenders.
- The SL28, almost 30 feet of luxury trailerable game boat and a diesel one at that.
- The SL26, an offshore icon and finalist in Australia’s Greatest Boats 2012.
- The SL24 HT Diesel, voted by TrailerBoat magazine as Australia’s Greatest Trailer Boat 2013/2014
- The SL22, a sterndrive-powered family sportfisher that outboard enthusiasts will love. We’ll have the SL22 available in two equally enticing flavours: petrol and diesel.
- And as a special treat, we’ll also have the compact Whittley CW1600 cuddy powered by a punchy Yamaha F70 outboard.
Speak to the guys who build the boats or have a yarn to the Volvo Penta techs who’ll be on hand to answer any of your questions. We’d particularly like to invite all the sterndrive sceptics out there to try one first hand…but be warned, you’ll probably leave converted.
As a special incentive, we’re going to treat everyone who purchases a new Whittley SL or CR at the Melbourne Boat Show or the Try-Drive Day to a whole year’s worth of free boat launching at your favourite public ramp. Of course conditions apply, but you’ve got to admit it’s a ripper deal.
The generous folk at Patterson Lakes Marina have kindly given us access to their on water facilities for the day and will also be happy to discuss a special deal for Whittley owners who wish to store their rigs in their magnificent rack and stack facility. Simply punch 107-109 McLeod Rd, Patterson Lakes into the satnav and head on down.
It’s essential that everyone interested register by contacting Alan Whittley on 0421 170 192 or Angelo San Giorgio 0n 0427 717 953. Or if you prefer you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or register on our Facebook page.